Product Specifications / Features
Packing: 25kg PP woven bags
HS Code: 28151200
Production Capacity: 40, 000mt/year
Qingdao Aspirit Chemical Co., Ltd manufactures and exports the
product as below:
Product Name: Caustic Soda Flakes
Molecular Formula: NaOH
CAS No.: 1310-73-2
Specification: 96%, 98%, 99%
Packing: 25kg PP woven bags.
Caustic soda is used in the following industries and applications:
1) Pulp and paper: The largest application for caustic soda world
wide. Uses include the de-inking of waste paper and water treatment
as well as being a raw material in the pulping and bleaching
2) Textiles: Used to process cotton and dye synthetic fibers, such
as nylon and polyester.
3) Soap and detergents: Used in saponification, the chemical
process that converts fat, tallow and vegetable oils into soap.
Caustic soda is used to manufacture anionic surfactants, a crucial
component in most detergents and cleaning products.
4) Bleach manufacturing: Used to make bleach which has industrial
and consumer applications such as mold and mildew control around
the home or to control microbial levels in swimming pools and hot
5) Petroleum products: Used to explore, produce and process
petroleum and natural gas. Caustic soda removes objectionable
smells from these materials that result from the presence of
hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and mercaptans.
6) Aluminum production: Used to dissolve bauxite ore, the raw
material for aluminum production.
7) Chemical processing: Used as a basic feedstock for a wide range
of downstream products, including solvents, plastics, fabrics,
adhesives, coatings, herbicides, dyes, inks, pharmaceuticals, etc.
8) Other small applications for caustic soda include water
treatment, cleaners for beverage bottles, cleaning products such as
drain and pipe cleaners, oven cleaner and other household cleaning
products and home soap making.
Well and High Quality Control ,
Prompt Delivery ,